The SIM8100 is a C-V2X module which supports C-V2X functionality through a PC5 interface for vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V), vehicle-to-pedestrian (V2P), and vehicle-toinfrastructure (V2I) applications.
The module provides much flexibility and ease of integration for customer's application, and its excellent performance in ESD and EMI protection ensures great robustness in harsh environments.
• Compliant with quality management system IATF 16949:2016.
• Wide operation temperature range (-40°C to +85°C)
• Excellent EMC protection ensures great robustness even in harsh environments.
• Compact SMT form factor with LGA
• With abundant interfaces and abundant application capability, provides much flexibility and ease of integration for customer's application.
Power Class: 23dBm(Power Class 3)
Air interfaces: 3GPP Release 14 CV2X PC-5 mode
Supply voltage range: 4.75V to 5.25V
Operation temperature: -40℃to +85℃
GNSS: Gen 9HT; GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, and Galileo
PC5: 10/20MHz Sidelink
SL DL: Category - Cat2 30Mbps
- SIM8100_Hardware_Design_V1.01 2019-09-19 17:16:19 Click to download