It has strong extension capability with rich interfaces including UART, GPIO, PCM, SPI, I2C etc. The module
provides much flexibility and ease of integration for customer's application.
It is designed for applications that need low latency, Low throughput data communication in a variety of radio
propagation conditions. Due to the unique combination of performance, security and flexibility, this module is ideally
suited for M2M applications, such as metering, asset tracking, remote monitoring , E-health etc..
• With Power Save Mode(PSM) and Extended Discontinuous Reception(eDRX), SIM7070G can extend battery life to 10 years.
• CAT-M, NB-IoT , GPRS triple mode
• The package of SIM7070G is compatible with SIM7000/SIM800F/SIM900
CAT-M: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B14/B18/B19/B20/B25/B2 6/B27/B28/B66/B71/B85
CAT-NB: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B2 8/B66/B71/B85
850/900/1800/1900MHzControl Via AT Commands
Supply voltage range: 3.0V-4.6V(TBD)
Operation temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
- Uplink: up to 1119Kbps Downlink: up to 589Kbps
- Uplink: up to 150Kbps Downlink: up to 136Kbps
- Uplink up to 236.8Kbps, Downlink up to 236.8Kbps
- Uplink up to 85.6Kbps, Downlink up to 85.6Kbps
TCP/UDP HTTP/HTTPS/TLS/DTLS/PING/LWM2M/COAP/MQTT Ayla Cloud
Firmware update via USB
Embedded SIM (optional)