Working hours: Monday to Friday Related
Benefits: five social insurance and housing provident fund/traffic allowance/communication allowance/meal allowance/overtime allowance/birthday gift/annual employee physical examination/annual travel/ year-end bonus, etc.
We are seeking an experienced SVP of sales to join our team!
· Full time
· Cover region--- global market out of China
· Lead our global sales team to develop SIMCom module brand and business
· Reach sales revenue budget
· 5-10 years experiences from a reputable wireless module company as a sales or marketing head
· Degree in Electrical or Computer Science Preferred
· Fluent in English if not a native speaker
· Familiar with Chinese culture and motived to grow with SIMCom
· Location in UK, Germany, France, or US.
working from home office
SIMCom Wireless Solutions Co. Ltd., one of the world largest cellular and GNSS module manufactures are currently undergoing a rapid growth in Europe and to support this success we are looking for additional sales individuals. We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-going salesperson working from home office. The right individual will join a highly motivated team of skilled sales people located throughout Europe and with a strong support from the company’s Head Quarter located in Shanghai China. The essence of the job is to sell the companies modules and solutions directly to strategic accounts as well as via the network of distribution partners. Ideally the right candidate are located in Sweden but residents in both Finland and Denmark will also be considered.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Full time job
· Cover region---Northern EU (Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway and Estonia)
· Present and sell company products and services to existing and new customers
· Prospect and contact potential customers
· Ensure customers are aware of latest products and developments
· Create sales material to present to customers
· 30-50% Travel Required mainly in the region
· Provide product support for customers / integrator (detail technical comes from, the FAE team)
· Sales Support as required by participating in meetings, and trade shows
· Provide pre-sales product support to channels
· Ensure optimum mindshare among distribution sales people.
· Conduct product training sessions for channels & customers
· Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
· Focus on customers’ requirements and technical needs to ensure needs are met.
· Familiarity with cellular modules
· Degree in Electronics - or Computer Engineering Preferred, but, not required
· 5-10 Years of Previous sales experience in the wireless industry with Cellular/m2m/IoT, and/or embedded design support
· Strong negotiation skills
· Deadline, sense of urgency and detail-oriented
· Extrovert with a strong Self-Discipline
· Ability to relate to design engineers across various applications
· Effective presentation skills and able to communicate technical concepts in simple terms
· Time management skills: ability to manage multiple projects and activities at one time
· Experience working for a Wireless Communications Module Supplier is preferred
· Knowledge of GSM, UMTS, WCDMA, LTE, Cat M1, Narrowband, 3G/4G/5G technologies
· Contact：Mads Fischer
Must be based on Taiwan local.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Sales Manager to join our team! You will work remotely to resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue. Pre
Come work for a growing company, where you can work from home, & travel, flexible hours, outstanding pay!
. Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
. Prospect and contact potential customers
. Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
. Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
. Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
. Create sales material to present to customers
. 30% Travel Required
. Provide technical/design support for customers / integrator
. Present technical material in customer meetings
. Sales Support as required by participating in meetings, and trade shows
. Provide pre-sales technical support to channels
. Conduct training sessions for channels & customers
. Ensure customers and partners are properly supported
. Validate through customer visits and strong customer relationships
. Focus on customers’ requirements and technical needs to ensure needs are met.
. Familiarity with LTE cellular modules: NB, CAT-M1, CAT-1, CAT-4 Required
. Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering Preferred, but, not required
. 5-10 Years of Previous sales experience in the wireless industry with Cellular/m2m/IoT, and/or embedded design support
. Familiarity with CRM platforms
. Ability to build rapport with clients
. Strong negotiation skills
. Deadline and detail-oriented
. Strong Self-Discipline!
. Ability to relate to design engineers across various applications
. Effective presentation skills and able to communicate technical concepts in simple terms
. Time management skills: ability to manage multiple projects and activities at one time
. Experience working for a Wireless Communications Module Supplier is preferred
. Knowledge of GSM, UMTS, WCDMA, LTE, Cat M1, Narrowband, 3G/4G/5G technologies
If you are interested, please send resume to :
The Field Application Engineer primary responsibility is to provide a series of supports for customer about SIMCom IoT modules, helping customer to make their project from concept to MP.
The specific responsibilities of the position will include, but not be limited to:
· Know well about product roadmap, know how module works, and then provide high quality supports for customer
· Execute module certifications test with customers, operators and third-party vendors
· Customer visit, Seminar, Exhibition, travel according to request
· Cooperate with R&D for field testing arrangement. Cooperate with sales for technical support arrangement according to priority
· Do Weekly mail report (summarize and highlight what you did and assistance should be raised this week, and give work plan for next week), and Monthly report (Design-in/win report update, and experience/info sharing)
· Do experience accumulation, record and sharing. Collect market info and requirement, study and learn the technology trend
· Work hard and initiatively, take responsibility
· Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent education and work experience
· 3+ years’ experience working in cellular industry (ex. phones or m2m/IoT)
· 1+ years’ experience in hardware and software development of MCU or Embedded System
· Familiar with 5G/4G/3G/2G/GNSS related technology
· Familiar with C/C++ language(Know Linux programming is preferred)
· Familiar with EDA tools(e.g. Altium Designer/PADS/OrCAD)
· Familiar with office skill
· Familiar with TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, MQTT Protocol
· Knowledge in 3GPP standards
· Knowledge in Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
· Knowledge in Linux Embeded
· Strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skills
· Strong customer communication skills
· Willing to travel
· Must be based on Taiwan local
If you are interested, please send resume to :
We need several regional sales managers.
São Paulo, Brazil * 1
Warsaw, Poland * 1
Gdansk, Poland * 1
1. Responsible for region sales task, agent management, order processing, etc.
2. Responsible for the internal communication of the overseas sales team, including daily communication, product status update, data analysis, document writing, etc.
3. Responsible for collecting market information, communicating with relevant internal teams, promoting project research and development, testing and product functional support.
4. Responsible for ODM project evaluation, business contract signing, internal team communication and coordination for major clients.
5. According to the market and customer project status, make business trip plans, and participate in exhibitions, seminars and visits to key customers from time to time.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in communication, electronics or marketing, 3-5 years of sales experience in electronics or related industries.
2. Cellular communication and GNSS related technical background is preferred.
3. Good communication skills and teamwork spirit.
4. Independent business contract drafting and order processing experience.
5. Fluent English is a plus.